Dont let yourself be hooked up with the wrong agent
If the agent doesn't listen
Right off the bat, an agent should ask you several important questions:
- How long have you been looking?
- Are you pre-qualified and, if so, for what type of loan?
- What time frame are you looking to move in?
- How much are you looking to spend?
- What type of house and how many bedrooms are you looking for?
- Are good schools important?
- What neighborhoods are you interested in?
If he/she keeps showing you things that are outside your chosen neighborhoods, school districts or budget, then you might have a problem. Ditto if you are looking for a single-story home on a quiet street and he/she keeps showing you condos in a busy complex on Main Street.
If your looking for an agent that will listen to all your wants and needs please do not hesitate to give Christina Reid a call.