Great dedication, knowledge and commitment to quality service are what each CENTURY 21 System member embodies. Each year, a few stand out to take the honours of being one of the top CENTURY 21 producers in Canada.
The CENTURY 21® Awards & Recognition Program recognizes and rewards exceptional achievements through a variety of awards. These accomplishments help set the gold standard in sales performance and service throughout the CENTURY 21 System and the real estate industry.
Awards are given to top producers in several categories: Individual, Team, Office and Firm. This year the top honours go to…
- Production: May Young, CENTURY 21 South Breeze Realty, Markham, ON
- Units: Serge Normand, CENTURY 21 Nord-Sud, Rivière-du-loup, QC
- Production: Goodale/Miller Team of CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd.,Oakville, ON
- Units: L'Équipe Cheff/Lanctôt of CENTURY 21 Innovation in Montreal, QC
- Production: CENTURY 21 Percy Fulton Ltd., Toronto, ON
- Units: CENTURY 21 First Canadian Corp., London, ON
- Production: CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty Ltd., Regina, SK
- Units: CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty Ltd., Regina, SK
Conexus Realty is also being recognized for their continuous contributions to Easter Seals. For the seventh year in a row, CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty has been the #1 Easter Seals Fundraising Company in the CENTURY 21 Canada System.
Congratulations to all the CENTURY 21 Canada 2010 award winners!
I’ll be personally presenting the awards at the CENTURY 21 Path to Profit and Annual Awards Galas. Events will be taking place in six locations across the country. We will be joined by excellent speakers such as real estate coach and best-selling author, Jared James and technology expert, Ed Kohler with WhereToLive.com.
I’m hoping to see all our CENTURY 21 System members as well as industry colleagues at the events. Get your tickets now or contact the Broker at your local CENTURY 21 office for event details.