Searching for a home is all about excitement and anticipation, and sometimes -- when it comes to seeing what's out there in your price range and desired location -- instant gratification.
Now that so many of us carry our cellphone or other mobile device everywhere, CENTURY 21 Canada wants to be at your fingertips all the time. The search for your dream home is now enabled with the CENTURY 21 Mobile website, which supports:
- iPod Touch
- Android devices
- Additional devices will become supported as testing and development continues
The desktop/laptop version of our website, Century21.ca will detect the use of a mobile device and automatically redirect the visitor to the mobile website.
Other benefits and features of the new mobile site include:
- Property search, agent/offices search, and agent pages - all optimized for viewing on mobile devices
- Proximity searching, giving users the ability to find homes and offices near their current location
- Users can add, and save, properties and notes on the go
- Saved notes and properties are available on full website, Century21.ca
- Visitors can switch between the mobile Platform and full website during their visit
The mobile website Platform is currently available in English. The French release scheduled for the end of June, and the Chinese language release scheduled for the end of July 2010.
Give it a try on your favourite mobile device - and let us know what you think.