The look/feel of the home page of Century21.ca has been refreshed, while new, enhanced search functionality makes it easier to locate properties, offices, and sales representatives across Canada.
New features and improvements to Century21.ca include:
- Overall speed improvements in map response, searching, and interacting with search results
- A contextual "quick tip" located above the map of Canada for continuous usability tips as you navigate the map
- You can sort your search results based on a variety of new criteria, such as by property status. Active Properties display by default, and users can also select Sold and All Properties
- Google Street View (where available) provides an interactive, panoramic tour of the neighbourhood
- New Google Maps API features including mini-map in lower-right corner
Reviewing Your Search Results
Because CENTURY 21 Canada is always reviewing feedback to our website - whether through our web analytics or anecdotally - we have also enhanced how you review your search results:
- Navigation between search results and result previews is more intuitive as a result of the new layout
- Property Showcase is now a true full-screen pop-up rather than a browser-restricted pop-up
- Search results now display in a 'business card' format
- Information balloons expand when clicked, and display larger images (depending on your screen resolution)
- New “no results found” help-screen lets you quickly reset search criteria, or jump to the closest office
We've made other improvements to the online user experience - including to the 'guest account favourites" and "saved searches" - but we won't bore you with all the details here.... Rather, start a search for your dream home at Century21.ca and see for yourself.
Leave your comments here about your user experience at the new and improved Century21.ca.