It's OPEN HOUSE MONTH at CENTURY 21 offices across Canada - Spring has sprung, and the Spring Cleaning frenzy isn't too far behind!
And this month, for the first time, CENTURY 21 Canada has a unique and highly useful program to help you expedite your spring cleaning projects.
As a CENTURY 21 Connections Partner, the well-known collection company, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? can help save you 10% on your Spring junk removal - with a special offer that will get your property listing in tip-top shape during the month of April.
And that's not all during CENTURY 21 Open House Month... You can also earn up to 100 Bonus AIR MILES reward miles* when you buy, or sell, your home with a CENTURY 21 sales representative* now through until the end of July 2010.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Check out all the CENTURY 21 Open Houses across Canada on our interactive website.
Since garbage day generally is once a week, if you're going to be showing your house on day five or six, since the last garbage collection, there's going to be some accumulation. Here are some things you can do before a viewing to make sure this situation doesn't "trash" a potential sale:
- Ensure that all garbage containers, including wastepaper baskets, are empty throughout the home
- Add new plastic inserts to all garbage containers in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Since compost and cat litter bags can smell even when tied securely, put them in a covered bin in the garage or outside at the side of your house
- Check around your property for accumulated debris, such as old lumber, and discard (or hide)
- If you've been planning a trip to the dump someday, TODAY is that day - OR call 1-800-GOT-JUNK to move the bigger stuff out of your life
Happy Spring Cleaning! And enjoy Open House Month this month!