Addressing demand for accessibility and simplicity boosts visitors to leading real estate website
After seeing that nearly half of the millions of monthly visitors to century21.ca were using mobile devices, the real estate website got a modern, mobile redesign on October 1, 2015 and the results speak for themselves. Since its launch, the new century21.ca has already seen a 70% boost in mobile visitors year-over-year as well as a 10% increase in total visits.
“We wanted to ensure an exceptional, effortless online experience for every home buyer or seller. In response to these demands, our REALTORS® can now create their own personalized, mobile-friendly century21.ca website in just a few clicks,” said Martin Charlwood, vice chairman and CEO, CENTURY 21 Canada™. “It’s now essential for REALTORS® to have modern websites to make a strong first impression. To be really successful in this business, you have to be out there building relationships, not designing websites – that’s why we made it easy for every user.”
As well as being accessible on any device, the new century21.ca design achieves consumers’ two main goals:
To view beautiful property listings:
- A home’s best assets are showcased in a bold, high quality photo gallery.
- Visitors are initially “wow’d” with simplified property information right at the top of listings.
- In-depth property features, map and directions, commute time, and Walk Score are readily available in a simple scroll or click.
- Convenient buttons to contact, share, save, and print stay top of page as visitors scroll.
To instantly get the information they need:
- Visitors can get preapproved for a mortgage in just 15 minutes, right on the website, through sister company CENTUM Canada.
- Contact and property search are front and centre on REALTOR® and company websites, so consumers can take the actions they want, immediately.
- Each website offers all of today’s real estate must-haves including an introduction section, testimonials, featured properties, videos, and sections for special promotions.
- Clients can get to know a REALTOR® with further website options like blogs, social media feeds, eNewsletter signups, and more.
As in real estate, understanding consumer needs and exceeding them has led to success for the new century21.ca website. Click here to experience the C21 difference.
# # #
Communications & Marketing Strategist
CENTURY 21 Canada™
About CENTURY 21 Canada™
Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership (century21.ca) is a real estate master franchisor with exclusive rights to the CENTURY 21® brand in Canada. As the exclusive sponsor in the real estate category of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, only participating CENTURY 21 offices can offer customers Miles on their real estate transactions.
The CENTURY 21 System is the world’s largest and most recognized residential real estate franchise sales organization with approximately 6,800 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices worldwide and over 100,000 sales professionals. CENTURY 21 provides comprehensive technology, marketing, training, management, and administrative support for its members in 78 countries and territories worldwide.
®/™ trademarks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC used under license or authorized sub-license. ©2016 Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.