Last Minute Christmas To Do List:
- Finish shopping for gifts. (They likely do not need that one more thing that is on your list.)
- Wrap presents.
- Round up stocking stuffers.
- Clean house (to prepare for guests and get-togethers).
- Finish planning Christmas meal menu.
- Create grocery list from menu. Go grocery shopping for items.
- Bake cookies for Santa plus more to give to neighbors.
- Offer assistance to someone this season: pick something off the angel tree, buy supplies off the wish list for a local shelter or humane society, visit a nursing home and chat with the residents.
- Curl up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa, (don't forget the Bailey's) play some soft Christmas music in the background, and watch the lights twinkle on your Christmas tree
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
Century 21 PowerRealty.ca
Posted by Dale Green
on December 21, 2011