Belgravia Real Estate Listings and Information
A mature, quiet, low density neighbourhood, Belgravia at one time was the southwest terminus for the Edmonton Radial railway. The neighbourhood began to be developed in 1912 when Robert Tegler, who built the Tegler Building (demolished in 1982), put the area on the real estate market. The area’s quiet nature is linked to its semi-isolated setting as it is bounded on two sides by the river valley and ravine system. The McKernan neighbourhood lies to the east. Bungalows, semi-bungalows and two-storeys in a range of sizes face well treed streets.
For more information, click here