Belvedere Real Estate Listings and Information
Bounded by two major arterials and the CNR right-of-way, portions of Belvedere were originally part of the village of North Edmonton that was annexed to Edmonton in 1910. Until the annexation of the Town of Beverly in 1964, Belvedere was considered the outskirts of northeastern Edmonton. Fort Road was developed commercially from the time wagons made the trek between Fort Saskatchewan and Edmonton, beginning with the opening of the Swift Company Packing Plant in 1908. However, the majority of residential development in Belvedere occurred during the 1950s and 1960s.
For more information, click here