High Park Real Estate Listings and Information
High Park was formerly part of the Town of Jasper Place which was annexed to the City of Edmonton in 1964. The neighbourhood may have been named after one of two High parks in northeast England. High Park is bounded by four major roadways; 107 and 111 Avenues and 149 and 156 Streets. The neighbourhood is below average size with a gross area of approximately 71 hectares. The streets are laid out in a grid pattern and the lots are of a generous size. While the neighbourhood has been in existence since 1912, development in the area did not get underway until the 1950s and 1960s. High Park is dominated by smaller single family bungalows.
For mroe information, click here