Mill Woods Town Centre Real Estate Listings and Information

Mill Woods Town Centre

Between 1876 and 1891, the Mill Woods area was settled, under treaty, by a Metis-Cree band led by John Papaschase. After 1891, when the Papaschase reserve was abandoned, the area became part of the ring of agricultural settlement surrounding the City of Edmonton. In 1970, concern over rising costs of serviced land prompted the Government of Alberta to assemble a land bank southeast of the City. In 1971, the City of Edmonton prepared a development plan and began purchasing the land from the Province. In 1969, the City of Edmonton set aside a 250 acre parcel of land close to the geographic centre of Mill Woods for the development of a Town Centre.

For more information, click here

Mill Woods Town Centre Community Blog

All Mill Woods Town Centre Blog Posts

Local Market Experts