North Glenora Real Estate Listings and Information
North Glenora sits on land that was originally part of River Lot 2, a 1,000 acre estate owned by Malcolm Groat in 1870. The Groat estate extended from 121 Street to 142 Street, and from the North Saskatchewan River to 111 Avenue. This land was sold in 1906 to Montreal realtor James Carruthers. Although many of the older west end communities that sit within the historic River Lot 2, such as Groat Estate, Westmount and Glenora were actively being developed from the turn of the century, it was not until the post World War II economic boom that North Glenora began developing. North Glenora was one of Edmonton’s first comprehensively planned communities.
For more information, click here