Prince Charles Real Estate Listings and Information

Prince Charles

Located just west of the municipal airport lands in north central Edmonton, Prince Charles is situated on land owned, at the time of the first river lot and township surveys of the Edmonton Settlement, by N. McCauley and A. Wilson. The Wilson holding later became part of the Hagmann Estate. The area was first subdivided in 1905 and was annexed to Edmonton in 1910. Development of Prince Charles was spurred by the extension of the electric street car line to the neighbourhood’s southern border in 1913 and a further extension up 127 Street, towards the railway hamlet of Calder, in 1916. Over time, Prince Charles developed as a low density residential area.

For more information, click here

Prince Charles Community Blog

All Prince Charles Blog Posts

Local Market Experts