Rundle Heights Real Estate Listings and Information
In 1882, the area now called Rundle Heights consisted of two land holdings at the northeast corner of the Edmonton Settlement. In those days a portion of the holdings (the flat land near 111th Avenue) was under construction. The area, located east of the Town of Beverly, remained a rural area beyond the limit of urban development until it was annexed to Edmonton in 1961, at the same time as Beverly was amalgamated with Edmonton. Prior to the annexation and for a decade after, the Beverly land fill site was located on the east side of Rundle Heights. The site was filled and restored progressively from south to north. When the land fill site was closed in 1972, the area had been transformed into Rundle Park, a multiple purpose educational and recreational resource located in the North Saskatchewan River Valley.
For more information, click here