Strathearn Real Estate Listings and Information
Strathearn is located on portions of land identified as River Lots 21 and 23 plus part of a section to the east by the first river lot and township surveys of the Edmonton Settlement. Two of the original land holders were J. McKernan, Edmonton first telegraph operator, and W. Bird who built one of Edmonton’s first water driven grain mills in Mill Creek. Donnell Road in the Strathearn area was annexed to the City of Strathcona and subdivided in 1907. In 1912, it joined Edmonton when Edmonton and Strathcona amalgamated. The remaining area was annexed in 1913. Most of Strathearn remained undeveloped until the late 1940s and 1950s when the land was subdivided and housing and commercial structures were built.
For more information, click here