Staffordville Real Estate Listings and Information

Staffordville

Staffordville, also originally known as "Number Three" or "Stafford", is a residential neighbourhood in the north quadrant of Lethbridge, Alberta. It is located north of Dave Elton ball park and east to Stafford Drive. It borders Legacy Ridge to the north and Westminster to the east. Staffordville was named after William Stafford, mining engineer for the North Western Coal and Navigation Company.

Staffordville was formerly a village north of the City of Lethbridge, located approximately 3 km (1.9 mi) north of Downtown Lethbridge. The village was annexed by the City of Lethbridge in 1913.