Westview Terrace Real Estate Listings and Information
Westview Terrace is a 45+ condominium development that was built in Rocky Mountain House in 2004. The location was chosen to enshroud the project in a background that will retain the pristine treed, park like setting. In addition, the convenient location is only minutes from downtown Rocky Mountain House. This four story condo contains 24 individual homes. It is targeted to empty nesters or single professionals who desire no maintenance, high security and close proximity to amenities.
Westview Terrace features 2 common areas , heated ground level parking and an elevator. Each home has sound resistant concrete core floors, air conditioning, personal balcony and storage units.
Owners benefit by lower overall costs than a typical single family home. Owners are responsible for their own telephone, electricity, cable & contents insurance.
- Spacious one and two bedroom floor plans
- Bright, open designs with large windows
- Hot water heating for comfort and warmth
- Sound resisitant concrete core floors
- Patio doors to large balconies
- Dedicated one car parking in heated parkade
- Automated sprinkler system for fire protection
- Smooth, hydraulic elevator with lobby access
- Central meeting rooms for private functions & condo fun!