Upper Woodstock Real Estate Listings and Information

Upper Woodstock

When Carleton County first came into being in 1832, Upper Woodstock was made the shiretown due to the influence of Colonel Richard Ketchum who donated land for construction of public buildings. The Old Carleton County Court House is now an historic site, having been restored under the Carleton County Historical Society. However, after a bridge was built across the Meduxnekeag River, there was rapid growth of the Creek Village and this resulted in its being chosen as the Town of Woodstock.

Home of the Ada Flemming Nature Reserve,  the Historic Sheriff Winslow House, the Historic Court House.

Upper Woodstock Community Blog

All Upper Woodstock Blog Posts

Local Market Experts

Browse Listings by Price Range