Home Insurance Checklist
Be prepared. These are some of the basic questions you or your clients may be asked in their application for insurance:
- How old is the home? (years old or built in)
- What is the construction type of the home? (Brick veneer, cinder block, wood frame, etc.)
- What type of roof does it have? (Shingle, steel, shake, etc.)
- How old is the roof?
- What is the estimated replacement value of the home?
- Is the home connected to municipal services or on a septic and well system?
- What type of heating system does the home have? (Oil, electric, solar, etc.)
- Is there any form of wood burning appliances in the home?
- Is it certified?
- What type of electrical entry is there? (110V, 220V)
- How far is the home from the nearest fire hydrant of fire station
- What type of plumbing does the home have/ (Cooper, ABS)
CENTURY 21 Agents.
SMARTER, BOLDER FASTER.
Constantine Isslamow | Broker of Record -
CENTURY 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage
387 George Street South, P.O. Box 178
Peterborough Ontario. K9J 6Y8
Direct Line: 705.743.3225 ext. 224 | Fax: 705-743.3702
Posted by Constantine Isslamow
on July 13, 2011