The boundaries for West Oakville, in the Town of Oakville, Ontario are: Speers Rd to the North; Rebecca St. to the South; Dorval Drive to the East and Bronte Creek to the West.
West Oakville is a mature neighbourhood with plenty of parks and playgrounds, consisting of single family homes with moderately large lots, a mix of older homes, a small number of town homes, homes that have been fully renovated and larger residences that have been rebuilt. Home prices range from just under $340,000 for a 3 bedroom condo townhouse, to just over $2,200,000 for a 5000 square foot 4 bedroom home
Google Maps Street View is an amazing mapping feature where you can visually explore a neighbourhood, take a virtual walk down the street and familiarize yourself with the area, with a simple click. Click on the following link: street view to get a Google Maps street view of a West Oakville neighbourhood. You can also type in the street name in the "Google Search Maps" bar at the top of the page, click on "search maps" tab, then drag the yellow figure on top of the zoom bar to the red marker and click on "street view". You can drag the yellow figure to any street that is highlighted in blue.
West Oakville community is supported by the Halton District School Board and the Halton Catholic District School Board. There are numerous private schools throughout Oakville as well a child care providers for your little ones.
Halton School Finder. Enter address to find your school. Click here
- Eastview Public School JK to grade 8
- Gladys Speers Public School Jk to grade 8
- Brookdale Public School Jk to grade 8
- W.H. Morden Public School Jk to grade 8
- Frontenac Public School Jk to grade 8
- Pineland Public School grades 1 to 8 French Immersion
- Pingrove Public School grades 1 to 8 French Immersion
- T.A. Blakelock High School grades 9 to 12 French Immersion
- Nelson High School grades 9 to 12 French Immerson
- Robert Bateman High School grades 9 to 12
- St. Dominic Elementary School Jk to grade 8
- St. Joseph Elementary School Jk to grade 8
- St. James Elementary School Jk to grade 8
- St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School grades 9 to 12
Please contact me at:
CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage, 61 Lakeshore Rd. West, Oakville, ON L6K 1C9 * Independently Owned and Operated
Office: 95.338.1515 | Fax: 905.338.0101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Milton Real Estate, Hamilton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate
Residential Home Buying and Selling
Mirjana will prepare you for your entire home buying and selling experience, and will make home buying easier for you by providing you with the information you need to make a smart home purchase. Mirjana will refer you to the best people, services and resources available.
Why choose tech savvy Real Estate Sales Representative Mirjana Spehar to Sell Your Home?
The National Association of Realtors 2009 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers revealed that nearly 90% of potential home buyers begin their search online. Given that 9 out of 10 people begin their home search online, there are many good reasons to work with a tech savvy agent. As a technologically savvy real estate sales representative, Mirjana can:
- list your home on the "World's Best Real Estate Website", Century21.ca
- list your home on the most technologically advanced, 'search' friendly web platform
- Access to resources that create an unparalleled opportunity to distinguish your home in this competitive marketplace
- provide extensive online presence, featuring your home on numerous websites
- provide 24/7 service
- consistently provide you with timely information; home evaluations, new listings, market information, for you to view via email
Why choose Mirjana Spehar to work with you to buy your home?
If you are in search of the perfect home, Mirjana will work with you to find the perfect home at the best possible, price, terms and financing available.
In today's competitive market timing is everything. Many good homes are sold before they are ever advertised. Mirjana will work with you to beat other home buyers to the hottest new listings with her New Listings Notification.
As a REALTOR, Mirjana has gone through many changes in her personal life; moving up, divorcing, down sizing, and dealing with the death of a loved one. She understands that many unexpected changes can come about in life when we least expect it . Mirjana will take care of your real estate situations with dignity, compassion, and understanding, and will help you find the right property to help you transition into the next chapter in your life.
- divorce realestatedivorceteam.com
- moving up
Newcomers to Canada
Now that you have made Canada a new home, buying a new house is an exciting experience. Mirjana will work with you to make your home buying process as smooth as possible, and will refer you to the best resources, people and services available. Mirjana will listen to your needs, show you suitable homes to visit, and negotiate on your behalf to help you get the best possible deal.
First Time Home Buyers
Ready to go house hunting? Buying a home for the first time can be overwhelming for first time home buyers. Mirjana wil make every effort to make your home purchase a positive and stress free experience.
The Federal and Provincial government have established programs to assist first time home buyers. Click on the links for more information: Home Buyer's Plan , Land Transfer Refund, and First Time Homebuyers' Tax Credit