Oil Springs Real Estate Listings and Information

Oil Springs

Oil Springs was Incorporated in the year 1865. It was originally called "Black Creek." It was changed to Oil Springs in 1858, due to the finding of oil.

In 1860, a man by the name of Leonard Baldwin Vaughn had the first flowing well in Oil Springs.

Its total population is 704 as of 2011