Lakewood Real Estate Listings and Information
Lakewood is a younger, family-oriented residential area situated in the north west sector of the City. The neighbourhood began development around 1980 with some new homes built over the past couple of years on the north edge of the subdivision. Housing is predominately single-detached with some apartments and row housing. There are several parks in the area as well as a man-made lake surrounded by acres of greenspace, tennis court, football/soccer field and children's playground.
The average sale price in 2014 was $348,305
- MacNeill, 6215 Whelan Drive
- St. Angela Merici, French Immersion, 6823 Gillmore Drive
- Northwest Leisure Centre, 1127 Arnason Street
- Twin Lakes Community Association
- Lakewood Soccer Association
- YMCA, 5939 Rochdale Blvd.
- Sherwood Village Library, 6121 Rochdale Blvd.
- Rochdale Crossing, formerly Sherwood Village Mall
- Normanview Crossing, 350 McCarthy Blvd. N.
Lakewood Community Blog
Recently Listed - View All
5831 Keffner Bay Regina, SK S4X 4B8 $409,900 4 Beds 3 Baths 1,200 Sq Ft Bungalow
5910 Ratner Cres Regina, SK S4X 2Z4 $439,900 3 Beds 4 Baths 1,747 Sq Ft 2-Storey
1210 Runciman Cres N Regina, SK S4X 2Z7 $399,800 4 Beds 3 Baths 1,560 Sq Ft 2-Storey Split
186 Cedar Meadow Drive Regina, SK S4X 3J6 $192,000 2 Beds 1 Baths 870 Sq Ft Townhouse