Maple Ridge Real Estate Listings and Information
Maple Ridge is an established, affordable community in northwest Regina that began over twenty years ago. Phase seven is now underway and will contribute 58 new housing units to the area. New development will utilize existing infastructure and is only minutes away from recreational facilities, excellent schools, parks, shopping and restaurants along Rochdale Boulevard. The attraction of Maple Ridge is the quiet residential setting in close proximity to schools and parks. Housing is predominately single-detached. There are several parks in the area as well as a man-made lake surrounded by acres of greenspace.
This neighbourhood appeals to first time and move up buyers and is considered an ideal place to raise a family. Low traffic volumes provide a very safe and pleasant neighbourhood for children to play in, or for residents to enjoy a quiet stoll.
The average sale price in 2014 was - $444,000.
- MacNeill, 6215 Whelan Drive
- St. Angela Merici, French Immersion, 6823 Gillmore Drive
- Northwest Leisure Centre, 1127 Arnason Street
- Twin Lakes Community Association
- Lakewood Soccer Association
- YMCA, 5939 Rochdale Blvd.
- Sherwood Village Library, 6121 Rochdale Blvd.
- Rochdale Crossing, formerly Sherwood Village Mall