Westview Real Estate Listings and Information
Westview was primarily developed from 1970-1980 and was finally completed in the late 1990's and has approximately 3,600 residents.
Originally named "Tuxedo Park" by real estate developers in 1912, the area remained undeveloped until the 1960s. The east half of Westview is located on land annexed by the city in 1911, while the western half did not become part of Saskatoon until 1960. The majority of development occurred in the 1970s and 1980s. The neighborhood was finally completed in the late 1990s. Located in what was at the time the northwest corner of the city, the neighbourhood was on the city's western edge, giving its residents a true "West view". Unlike its Eastview counterpart, all street names don't begin with the word "West"!