CENTURY 21 Explorer Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 613-253-2121 ext 330
- 145 Bridge Street
Carleton Place, ON K7C 2V6
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I love my job! It allows me to be in the best possible place—Lanark County. After graduating university, I spent 10 years in Toronto and 7 years in Ottawa before moving back. I’m fifth generation on the farm and loving it. A 10 year old boxer provides loads of entertainment and I have provided a forever home to two older horses and one came with a baby on board. Rounding out my 4 legged family is a single sheep that worships the horses and a number of cats.
- Instructional Designer, Adecco-Compaq Project, Customer Service Support Center, Ottawa
- Program Coordinator, Certification/Instructional Designer, webplan Inc., Ottawa
- Training Specialist, Global Knowledge, Nortel Networks Premier Education Partner, Ottawa
- Training Specialist, Nortel Networks, Enterprise Solutions, Ottawa
- Information Developer, Nortel Networks, Employee Training, Ottawa
- Computer Advisor, RyersonPolytechnic University, Computing and Communication Services, Toronto
Currently a member of the Ottawa Real Estate Board
Past member and Past Director of the Rideau St Lawerence Real Estate Board
Bachelor of Arts from
Distinguished Lieutenant Governor, Division 13, Ottawa Valley 2013-2014
President of Kiwanis Perth on the Tay organization www.kiwanisperth.ca
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.