This great 3 bedroom townhouse has an attached garage and parking pad. Located in the really quiet complex of Lorelei Close and within a few minutes stroll of Beaumaris lake. Lorelei Elementary school is just up the road and public transport and shopping is also fairly close by.
This lovely home has a front and back balcony and a deck in the private back yard. The upstairs family room has a wood burning fireplace and the main two levels have a spacious open feel to them.
The kitchen has newly re-finished cabinetry, newer appliances, backsplash, lighting etc. It's also open to the living room. The hardwood that is throughout the main floor is in great condition and it also runs up the stairs and onto the upper hallway. Carpeting in the rest of the house is also newer and in really good condition.
This home is in move-in condition and is available for a quick possession.
- Property ID: 100578891
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 7
- Parking Type Description: Attached 1 car
- Living Area: 1,399 Square Feet
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- School District: Edmonton
- Style: Townhouse
- Baths: 3 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 2 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 3
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,621
- Middle School: Dickensfield
- Year Built: 1976
- Status: Sold on 2010-04-15
- Fireplaces: 1
- Building Size: 1399
- Association Fee: $209
- Elementary School: Lorelei