Absolutely Gorgeous 4 Bedroom & Den Home14533 74A Avenue -
Welcome Home! Decorated with flair and great taste, this 4 bedroom and den home will please and surprise you. Formal enough to entertain yet casual enough to relax, this over 2,400 square foot home will pamper your every need. From the well laid out gourmet kitchen with gas stove to the radiant hot water heat on both floors and the sumptuous ensuite with corner jetted tub; This home is for the buyer looking for some WOW! The Master suite is HUGE and features a spacious walk-in closet and vanity station. The 3 other upper bedrooms are all large enough to accomodate double or queen beds. The main floor den boasts a closet and could be a great spare bedroom for overnight guests.
The backyard boasts a large covered patio area for all year BBQ's and a 7' to 8' cedar privacy hedge.
Crown moldings, designer earth tone paint, ugraded fixtures, inground sprinkler system, alarm system, Italian tile, 2 gas fireplaces, track & pot lights and a great family friendly plan in a convenient neighborhood make this house a must see... Put this one on your list!
- ID: F1007957
- Year Built: 2001
- Status: Sold on 3/28/2010
- Fireplaces: 2
- Living Area: 2,486
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,105
- Neighbourhood: Chimney Heights
- Property ID: 100587354
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 13
- Parking Type Description: Garage 2 cars
- Lot Area: 6,027.00 Square Feet
- High School: Frank Hurt Secondary
- School District: School District No 36 (Surrey)
- Style: 2-Level
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 50' X 120'
- Elementary School: Chimney Hill Elementary