Three season waterfront cottage5273 Steen Lane -
- Fabulous waterfront 3 season cottage on the Ottawa River.
- 1200 Square Feet. Could easily be converted into a year round home Walls and floors are insulated).
- Located in Marshall Bay, just minutes from the Town of Arnprior.
- Owned by original owners and pride of ownership is evident.
- For sale with all content (please check with listing agent for minor exceptions).
- Cottage is elevated and built on concrete pillars sitting on the bedrock.
- All cedar interior with cathedral ceilings and ample windows.
- Open concept design combines kitchen, dining and living room.
- Great views of the Ottawa River.
- Enjoy sandy beach just a few steps from the property.
- Westerly setting with amazing sunsets.
- Huge deck (52.03 x 13.09 FT) accommodates plenty of patio furniture and offers amazing waterfront views. Separate BBQ area.
- Laneway easily accommodates 4 cars.
- Wood burning woodstove.
- Very private setting. Garden storage shed. Seasonal storage under the cottage.
- Hot Water Tank. 100 AMP electrical service.
- Main Floor
- Open concept design combining kitchen, dining room and living room areas.
- Spacious Kitchen with hood fan, fridge, stove, double stainless steel sink. All appliances are included. Breakfast island .Wall of windows overlooking the Ottawa River and deck.
- Adjoining open concept Dining Room with direct access to the deck by sliding patio doors.
- Open concept Living Room with wood stove, satellite TV hookup and side yard access door.
- Master Bedroom with carpet flooring and a large closet with direct access to the bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 features carpet flooring, closet.
- Bedroom 3 with carpet flooring and a closet.
- Main Bath is 4 pc with tub surround, direct access to the Master Bedroom and the cottage.
- Four storage closets.
- Storage Room with a washtub, storage and electric panel.
- Basement - No Basement
- Ample seasonal storage below the cottage.
- Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Hood Fan, 2 Ceiling Fans, Satellite Dish, Hot Water Tank, Storage Shed, All furniture in the cottage (ask listing agent for details), dock
- Rental Equipment: None
- Exclusions: Some personal items
- ID: 880785
- Year Built: 1985
- Status: Sold on 10/6/2013
- Living Area: 1,200 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Marshall Bay Waterfront
- Property ID: 100860151
- Beds: 3
- Fireplaces: 1
- Lot Size: 100 x 200
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,362
Age Description Approx
Appliances Included Stove, Refrigerator, Hood Fan
Exterior Finish Wood
Fireplace Fuel Wood
Heating Description Wood Plus - Wood Stove
Heating Fuel Wood
Neighbourhood Influences Recreation Nearby
Roof Description Asphalt Shingle
Sewer Type Septic Installed
Site Influences Wooded Area, Waterfront, Treed Lot, Riverfront, Recreational, Mountainview, Hydro, Deck
Water Supply Drilled Well
Bathroom Main 12.02 x 5.00
Bedroom 2 Main 10.07 x 9.11
Bedroom 3 Main 12.03 x 7.09
Deck Main 52.03 x 13.09
Living,Dining and Kitchen Main 38.09 x 16.00
Master Bedroom Main 11.10 x 9.11
Storage Main 11.00 x 9.00
Carport Other 14.00 x 12.00
Shed Yard 8.11 x 8.00
Listed By Yirka Twardek of CENTURY 21 John DeVries Ltd., Brokerage*