Gorgeous 3-bdrm Family Home backing onto park!69 Mandarin Crescent -
Gorgeous family home with a STUNNING kitchen - and it's located in the desirable 'M' section backing onto Massey Park woods! Originally 4-bedrooms renovated into a comfortable 3-bedroom home with spacious master & his/hers closets! Renovations in last few years include maple hardwood floors on main floor and bedroom level, new furnace & A/C (09), mostly new windows (06), new garden shed, renovated bathrooms (10), new eavestroughs and downspouts with leaf guards, natural gas hookup in backyard, etc, etc!
Includes Frigidaire Professional series stainless steel fridge, wall oven, built-in dishwasher, microwave/rangehood & 5-burner gas cooktop, all electric light fixtures & window coverings (except drapes in little girl's bedroom).
For your private showing, call Jim Datlen at 416-819-2509 or email Jim.Datlen@century21.ca today!
- ID: W2049803
- Year Built: 1975
- Status: Sold on 2011-03-11
- Parking Type Description: Surface 8 cars
- Lot Size: 26.28 x 110 ft
- High School: North Park Secondary
- Neighbourhood: Bramalea M Section
- Property ID: 100667533
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 6
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,807
- Middle School: Williams Parkway
- School District: North Park
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- Living Area: 1,250 Square Feet
- County: Peel
- Elementary School: Massey St Public School