Prime Upper Beach Home - Short walk to the Beach!26 Hannaford St -
Introducing: 26 Hannaford St - Great school district!
Client Remarks: Beautifully Renovated upper beach Home boasts character and charm. This century town home features: bright enclosed sun room, gleaming oak hardwood floors, high ceilings, gas fireplace, built-in cabinets, new modern 4pc washroom on upper level, 2 uniquely designed staircases leading to a fully finished basement with family room, with a 3pc washroom and plenty of storage space. Renovated kitchen with caesar stone counter tops, white gloss ceramic back-splash, SS appliances and walkout to private fenced in urban garden Oasis. Spacious, sun-filled principle rooms with high ceilings. Large bedrooms with closets and potential loft configuration for a 3rd bedroom. Nicely landscaped front yard. Back yard includes a great sized sun deck. Move In And Enjoy!
Great School District - Malvern Collegiate, Adam Beck (French Immersion) Jr public school, St. John's catholic school and Glen Ames Sr public school. Fantastic family community on prime upper beach street. Short walk to Queen St., TTC, Shops, Parks, Restaurants, Cafes, Boutiques, The Boardwalk, The Beach...and more! Street Permit Parking Available.
Extras: SS Fridge, SS Stove, SS Dishwasher, SS island, Washer & Dryer, window coverings, Newer: Roof (2013), Hi-efficiency Furnace (2011), Hot water Tank (owned), Central Air Conditioning (2014), updated electrical panel/wiring (ESA certified). Pls Exclude: upper bathroom chandelier & master bedroom curtains
- Great functional layout
- Fabulous location with easy access to schools, transit and highways
- Mechanically strong: newer roof , HE furnace, central air, windows, electrical panel & wiring
- Solid brick from wall-to-wall
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Beautiful oak hardwood floors
- Double staircase leading to finished basement
- New modern bathroom on second level (fully gutted and redesigned)
- Freshly painted
- New front steps leading to sun room
- High ceilings
- Modern kitchen with floating island, caesar stone countertops and plenty of cupboards space
- Private sun deck in back yard (completely fenced)
Brokerage Remarks: Offers Anytime, Please Allow 24 Hrs Irrevocable. Showings between 8 AM to 8PM (Small Child). Please Attach Schedule B & Cert Chq To Offer. Buyer/Buyer's Agent To Verify Measurements. No survey. A True Delight To Show! Email Offer To Stevekabbabeh@Gmail.Com
Operating Costs: Property Taxes $2501.37 (2015 Water approx. $45 month, Hydro approx. $185 (2 months), Gas approx. $65 month.
- ID: E3284937
- Beds: 2
- Total Rooms: 9
- New Construction: No
- Neighbourhood: Upper Beaches
- Property ID: 101084161
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 1 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- Lot Size: 14.08 FT X 70 FT
- Style: Residential
- Status: Sold
- Fireplaces: 1
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,501