Riverside Square Phase 4 is a new condo project by StreetCar Development and is currently in pre- construction. Riverside Square Phase 4 will be located at 677 Queen Street East in Toronto.
Riverside Square Phase 4 Condos will be a 14 storey tower with mixed condo units of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedrooms and two bedrooms plus den. The estimated completion date for Riverside Square Phase 4 Condos Toronto is set for January 2020.
Riverside Square Phase 4 Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 94/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the South Riverdale neighbourhood in Toronto
- 2 minute walk to the 301 Queen, the 304 King and the 501 Queen at Broadview Ave stop
- Close to shops, restaurants and entertainments
- Has a transit score of 98/100: World class public transportation
- Close access to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Nearby parks include Jimmie Simpson Park, Thompson Street Parkette and Sumach-Shuter Parkette
For More Details Contact:
Sam Elgohary @ 416-565-5925 or
Register Below & Receive Floor Plans & Price List
Development Name: Riverside Square Phase 4 Condos
Developer (s): StreetCar Developments
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Downtown- 677 Queen St East, ON, M4M
Number of Floors: 14 storeys
Number of Units: TBA
Unit size: From 505 SqFt Up to 1,295 SqFt
Maintenance Fee: $0.53 per SqFt per Month
Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details
Date of completion: January 2020
Other projects by StreetCar Developments are like The Southwood Condos, Twenty Gladstone, and Carnaby Row.