Move into this beautiful pocket of downtown and live on the waterfront with this corner unit in the Highly Sought After "Queen's Harbour" building!
Spacious 1 Bedroom plus separate den/solarium, private balcony, open concept kitchen with breakfast bar and large built-in Pantry. Includes one owned parking space and storage locker.
Steps from marinas, parks, coffee shops, school, entertainment and financial districts.
TTC is at the your door!
Obtained a 4.5 out of 5 rating from owners and residents at rateyourcondo.ca
Queen's Harbour building - - located on Queens Quay between Bathurst and Spadina - takes advantage of Toronto's spectacular harbourfront culture, as well as the best of the city's chic downtown. Seconds from the Gardiner, Queen's Harbour condos are a short jaunt from hot-spots like the Roger's Centre, the Air Canada Centre, Union Station and more!
- ID: C3362908
- Year Built: 2000
- Status: Sold
- Parking Type Description: Underground 1 car
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,332
- County: Toronto Waterfront Communities
- Elementary School: The Waterfront School
- Property ID: 101106849
- Beds: 1
- Total Rooms: 5
- New Construction: No
- Association Fee: $564
- High School: Harbord Collegiate Institute
- Neighbourhood: Waterfront Communities - Queens Quay and Bathurst
- Style: Condominium
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 1
- Living Area: 720 Square Feet
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Middle School: The Waterfront School
- School District: Toronto District School Board