Rare Country Acreage1789 Line 34 -
Build your country dream home or renovate the century home on this 2 acre parcel just 10 minutes to Stratford and 15 minutes to Kitchener.
Property was formerly used as a gas station. There is an Environmental Report available as well as an estimate for remediation. Buyer to purchase the property "as is"
There's lots of room for a house with workshop and acres of green to raise your own produce. The land is mostly flat and treed on the perimeter for privacy. There's potential driveway access from Road 104. It can be your future for just $200,000.
- ID: 1447109
- Year Built: 1871
- Status: Sold on 2014-12-19
- Parking Type Description: Open 0 cars
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,700
- Neighbourhood: Shakespeare
- Property ID: 100992768
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 6
- New Construction: No
- High School: W-O/Central/Northwestern
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- Lot Size: 2
- Elementary School: Sprucedale