Best Value Near Wilfred Laurier University139 Brighton Street -
This two-storey townhome is perfect for first time buyer. Conveniently located within walking distance to shopping, trails, uptown Waterloo and WLU. Excellent value and includes all appliances, reverse osmosis water filter and water softener! Monthly fee of $170 covers water, landscaping/snow removal, garbage removal, maintenance, building insurance, and one exclusive parking space. Call me to set up your private showing.
- ID: 1195779
- Year Built: 2004
- Status: Sold on 2012-03-03
- Living Area: 840 Square Feet
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Middle School: Macgregor P. S.
- School District: Waterloo Region District School Board
- Property ID: 100734261
- Beds: 2
- Storeys: 2
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,910
- County: Kitchener Waterloo
- Elementary School: Elizabeth Ziegler P. S.
- Style: Townhouse
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Association Fee: $170
- High School: Waterloo C. I.
- Neighbourhood: Noecker