Gourmet Kitchen Awaits You!648 Wild Ginger Ave. -
Professionally decorated townhome in one of Waterloo’s most desirable communities. Close to all amenities, including prestigious Sir John A. Macdonald High School. Open floor plan with walk-out on the main floor to two-tiered cedar deck. This home is perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Custom kitchen boasts beautiful high-end Cherry cabinets and granite countertops, unique centre island featuring butcherblock top, and many other extras that any chef would love. Spacious bedrooms, hardwood flooring, the list goes on.
- ID: 1195220
- Year Built: 2003
- Status: Sold on 2011-11-04
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,700
- Middle School: Laurelwood P.S.
- School District: Waterloo Region
- Property ID: 100726589
- Beds: 3
- Storeys: 2
- Living Area: 1,515 Square Feet
- County: Kitchener/Waterloo
- Elementary School: Abraham Erb P.S.
- Style: Townhouse
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Garage 1 car
- Lot Size: 21.69 x 117.5
- High School: Sir John A. Macdonald
- Neighbourhood: Laurelwood and Erbsville