Charm & Character in Elmira40 Hampton Street -
This adorable 1930 brick home has a lot of character both inside and out. Original woodwork, hardwood flooring, built-in window seats, functional woodburning fireplace, and spacious front porch add charm and personality that is rare to find. Three bedrooms (two upstairs, Master on the main floor and potential for additional bedroom/in-law suite on finished lower level with walk-up to back yard), two baths, separate living room and family room complete this home. Updates include a steel roof (with Lifetime transferrable warranty), all new windows in 2005, electrical and plumbing. Walk to shopping, parks, schools and new community rec centre.
- ID: 1195353
- Year Built: 1930
- Status: Sold on 2011-11-29
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,260
- Middle School: Park Manor P.S.
- School District: Waterloo Region District School Board
- Property ID: 100727649
- Beds: 3
- Storeys: 1.5
- Living Area: 1,215 Square Feet
- County: Woolwich
- Elementary School: Riverside P.S.
- Style: 1 1/2 Storey
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 1 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 1
- Lot Size: 51.9 ft. X 145.37 ft.
- High School: Elmira District S.S.
- Neighbourhood: Arthur and Wyatt