Winnipeg River Home or Cottage198 Oldford Road -
- 1160 square foot bungalow
- Picturesque private site with 93 feet of water frontage (owned to the high water mark)
- Three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
- Canopied rear deck and screened sun room overlooking the water.
- Floating dock at the waters edge with deep water shoreline
- Ample parking area. Spaces near the top of the drive also have underground power, ideal for an RV or camper.
- Concrete foundation to bedrock
- Geothermal heat heating system installed in 2009. Provides heat and air conditioning.
- Attractive stone fireplace divides kitchen and living room.
- This property is in very good condition and is currently used year round. Maintained provincial road to the property as well as school bus service.
- Home or cottage, you decide.
Possession - Mid November is preferred
Chattels Included - Window covering and dishwasher, floating dock 2 sheds
Heat - Geothermal system provides heat and A/C
Utility costs - $283/mo for all heat and utilities (family of 4 year round)
Survey - Building location survey, 1999 (sheds & docks on crown land)
Zoning - Unorganized
Electrical - 200 amp electrical service
- ID: 102834
- Year Built: 1983
- Status: Sold on 9/11/2010
- Fireplaces: 1
- Lot Area: 0.90 Acres
- Neighbourhood: Locke Bay
- Property ID: 100631027
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 7
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 93x400
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 1
- Living Area: 1,164 Square Feet
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $804