IMMACULATE 2 STOREY HOME, MOVE IN READY!831 Third Sreet East -
This well maintained home is a must see! Wonderful quiet residential area.
Charming covered front porch with wrap around deck to large rear deck. Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze with all of the deck space, beautifully maintained yard, firepit and outdoor hot tub. Fully fenced private yard.
3 bedrooms and full bath on upper floor. The main floor is home to a galley kitchen with extra space for a small table, large open concept living room and dining room, with patio doors from the dining room to the rear deck.
The Basement has a finished room for guests, office or playroom, together with a 1/2 bath, cold storage and laundry area.
Large 30' x 24' Insulated and heated garage. Plenty of room for parking, storage, and workspace!
- Forced Air Gas Furnace (Approx 2005)
- Newer Windows throughout (Approx 2006)
- Metal Roof on home and garage - 2013
- Garage re-sided in 2013
- 200 Amp service updated in garage in 2013;
- Heating Costs $131.00 equal billing (includes heating the garage year-round); Hydro Costs: Average: $100.00/month;
- Central Air;
- Central Vac.
- Built In Dishwasher;
- Appliances Included: Fridge, gas stove, gas dryer, washer, radial saw, hot tub, gazebo, all window coverings;
- Rented Gas Hot Water Tank;
- ID: 160758
- Year Built: 1954
- Status: Sold on 5/9/2016
- Parking Type Description: Detached 0 cars
- Living Area: 1,154 Square Feet
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,600
- Elementary School: Robert Moore School
- Property ID: 101133647
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 7
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 6,434.00 Square Feet
- County: District of Rainy River
- Neighbourhood: East End - Close To Riverwalk, Library, Sports Cen
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 2
- Building Size: 26.5' x 22'
- Lot Size: 51'x126.5
- High School: Fort Frances District High School
- School District: Rainy River District School Board