A Dream that becomes Reality!
All the hidden charm of distant past homes, entirely
renovated with only quality materials on 77,605 sq.ft. of
land, 250 feet are lakefront on the non-motorized lake René.
- A superb entrance hall to greet you.
- A living room with it's impressive stone chimney.
- The solarium will allow you to take advance of all
- The dining room offers ease and space.
- The large and fully functional kitchen makes use of every
square inch. Large center island, numerous cupboards and
quality stainless steel appliances.
- The sitting room allows one to take advantage of the
view, due to the made-to-measure window doors.
- The laundry room is adjacent to the kitchen and loft.
- The master bedroom is spacious and comfortable, with one
wall entirely made of windows and the flooring are wood
- Every room has it's own sink.
- The 'Post and Beam' style loft will charm you with the
abundant windows allowing an breathtaking view of the lake.
The flooring is Pine which adds to the ambiance.
- The double garage also offers plenty of storage space.
- Well landscaped lawn with perennial gardens, a pond with
water fall, a dock and so much more.
- The property is equipped with automatic irrigation system
- The terrace made of recycled plastic, need to care.
- The home including loft, contains 5 bedrooms, 2
bathrooms and 2 powder rooms.
POSSIBILITY OF SELLING FURNISHED!
Fridge, Stove, dishwasher, light fixtures, blinds, central vacuum and accessories, generator, 2 garage door openers.
- ID: 15801460
- Beds: 4
- Total Rooms: 14
- Building Size: 75 x 66 ft
- Lot Size: 260x300
- Property ID: 101020510
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 0
- Living Area: 3,200 Square Feet
- Body of Water: Lac René
- Style: Two or More Storey
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 77,605.00 Square Feet
- Year: 2014
- Lot: $113,700
- Building: $363,500
- Total: $477,200
- Municipal: $3,923 (2015)
- School: $1,626 (2016)
- Total: $5,549