***HIGH-END QUALITY-PRICE RATIO***419 Rue Dion -
***HIGH-END QUALITY-PRICE RATIO*** Charming property, with 3 bedrooms (possibility of 4th) 2 bathrooms, on a quiet street with an outstanding landscaped yard, recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms, new windows, and recent roof! Flexible occupancy. Lots of extras offered for a great start... It doesn't get better than this!
CHARMING AND RELAXING...Having owned this property for over 20 years, the owner has taken great care of this little corner of paradise!
- Light-filled livingroom with huge window and opening to the very bright kitchen/dining room area;
- 2 bedrooms (originally 3). Master bedroom: large closet with light fixture, ceiling light, triple window;
- Double size bathroom. An inspiration to relax and unwind! Hardwood floors, clawfoot bathtub, 2 oversized windows, wall to wall storage wood cabinet in addition to linen closet in hallway;
- Kitchen/dining room. Another room with warmth and comfort! Wood cabinets and extra storage unit. Pantry. New counter. Ceramic backsplash. Very large new windows. Large opening to the livingroom.
- A beautiful carpeted family room opened to the second livingroom, with wood stove. A large storage/cold room, cedar closet;
- a large, well-lit third bedroom with storage wall unit;
- a charming brand new second bathroom with large corner shower stall and laundry room;
- from the bathroom/laundry room, access to a large bright workshop with workbench and storage units;
- The family room (carpeted) and livingroom (hardwood floor) are separated by a work counter where you can plug in your computer or just sit and relax in front of the wood stove, with brick and hardwood walls.
- A beautifully landscaped back yard lined by a fence and hedges. With over 800 plants and crabapple trees, vegetable garden and water feature with fountain.
- double size shed with own electric panel, workbench and storage unit;
- large concrete balcony/patio 13x14 feet.
- Front yard is fully landscaped with mature trees and hundreds of plants.
Other assets :
- space heating baseboards throughout the house;
- new plumbing in downstairs bathroom;
- solid and well-kept construction!
Curtain rods, curtains, shades and blinds, light fixutes, wood burning stove with accessories, shed, water feature and accessories.
Wood medicine cabinet upstairs bathroom.
- ID: 15303062
- Year Built: 1972
- Status: Sold on 2014-09-30
- New Construction: No
- Property ID: 100953214
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 11
- Lot Area: 5,695.30 Square Feet
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 0
- Lot Size: 63.30x90