1. Working with a professional provides peace of mind. I adhere to a strict code of ethics. I am insured and am committed to ongoing education. I have knowledge of sales and trends in the local marketplace and also have knowledge of contract law to ensure the paperwork is handled correctly.
2. Get information on new listings first. Not only do I have access to the multiple listing service, I am also invited to exclusive "agent only" open houses that allow me to find out what's on the market before anyone else.
3. Market that property. I will distribute that information about your property to all other agents, industry partners, preferred clients and the public. I have a great online presentation as well! This is a great help towards getting the word out that your home is for sale.
4. I know your competition. When selling your home, I will provide you with up-to-date information on the market. From my experience and the research I do, I know the prices and features of competing properties.
5. Find the right property for your specific needs. I can help source locations and homes that are specific to your needs. I know where schools, hospitals and amenities are located and can advise on neighborhood discrepancies.
6. Help you to evaluate a property. I know which inspections should be conducted on potential purchases including checks for termites, dry rot, and asbestos. I can also help you gain access to important information as the title and sales history of the property. If issues are contained in the title report, I can assist you to resolve them before problems arise.
7. Negotiating: Secure the best price for your home. I am an expert negotiator, and along with helping you get the best price, I can assist with date of possession, and inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings or equipment. With my help I will maximize your return and give you peace of mind.
8. Get the best information on financing options. I can help you understand various financing options available and refer you to a qualified lender or mortgage professional. I work alongside the best of the best!
9. Know what government programs can help. I know the most current incentives and rebates that help homebuyers. Government offerings on land transfer taxes, home buyer's tax credits and buyer's plans for first time homeowners can help save thousands of dollars.
10. Help you work with the best partners. Finding the right real estate lawyer, property inspector, tradesmen, movers and other service providers can be time consuming. I have a list of people that I recommend, saving you time and worry.
I'd be happy to answer any further questions you have and/or to help you prepare financially by setting you up with the best of the best to show you your financing options. Give me a call anytime!