A proud Yellowknifer since 1983 and small business owner since 1996, Adrian was drawn to the real estate industry after observing that service options available in southern markets were unavailable to Yellowknife buyers and sellers. The opportunity to provide those services for the benefit of clients and the community led him to found Century 21 Prospect Realty in 2012. His philosophy from the start has been to recruit caring, principled, service-oriented people and train them to be great Realtors. The Prospect Realty approach emphasizes collaboration and, following the “boutique brokerage” business model, aims to deliver a more personalized service than that typically available from larger, more traditional companies.
- Deputy Mayor, City of Yellowknife (2016-present)
- City Councillor, City of Yellowknife (2012-present)
- Founding President and current Director of Fundraising, Long John Jamboree Society (2011-Present)
- Board Member, City of Yellowknife Downtown Enhancement Committee (2007-2009)
- Panel Member, Government of the Northwest Territories Business Advisory Panel (2001-2002)