Training is an a ongoing process. Everyday in real estate is different. New situations arise all the time and it is a Broker and Associates responsibility to keep abreast of new trends, legislation, and tools. At Century 21 Advantage we have regular meetings and work shops to assist our team in being the best they can be. If you'd like to learn more about what we cover, or how you can take part please feel free to contact me, Patrick Galesloot Broker for Century 21 Advantage.
Century 21 Advantage February & March Meeting & Training Schedule:
Tuesday February 5th 9:00 am
- January Market Update, Online Office Web Update, Digital Conversions, and Team Challenge Update – Win the 1st quarter, win the year
Tuesday February 12th 9:00 am
- Foreclosure tips. Terms that get crossed out and the impact on your buyer/seller.
- Preparing for competing offers in a competitive market
Friday February 15th 1:00 pm
- Online Office Web Builder Training workshop.
- Maximize your Gold Score, maximize your web potential
- Meeting held at CARA board office, reserve seating only preregistration required.
Tuesday February 19th 9:00 am
- Guest Speaker Dr. Norman Hoffman, Brain Power workshop
- Learn how to enhance brain function and stress coping
Friday February 22nd 1:00 pm
- CARA annual general meeting and social
- Holiday Inn on 67th, preregistration required thru Realtorlink
Tuesday February 26th
- Guest speaker Janice Resch (Patrick away for AREA strategic planning)
Friday March 1st 1:00 pm
- iPad for real estate
- Increase your comfort level signing docs on your iPad and using other Apps
Tuesday March 5th 12, and 19th are Team Challenge meetings.
- Meetings led by different team each week
- Our office has broken out into teams and one challenge they have is to lead a weekly meeting. They are responsible for delivering meaningful content, and presenting in a group setting.
Friday March 8th 1:30 pm
- Century 21 Canada’s Kick Off and Awards for Alberta, in Red Deer
- Chris Leader! President & Master Trainer of Leader's Edge Training,
Tuesday March 26th
- RECA Designated agency meeting.
- Guest speaker Doug Dixon from RECA explaining designated agency.
***dates subject to change, and additions or deletions as needed***