TITLE: Office Administrator / Commercial Conveyancing
STATUS: Full-Time (35 hours per week)
RESPONDS TO: Operations Manager
The role of the Office Administrator / Commercial Conveyancing is to oversee all functions of the front end staff and to ensure the smooth flow of work on a daily basis.
This is a key position within a very busy office and requires a team oriented and organized person to successfully fill the requirements.
- Grade 12 or equivalent education.
- Business degree of some nature whether it be secretarial or Business Administration.
- Minimum five years office experience.
- Accounting knowledge or background required.
- Experience in a real estate setting.
- Must be a team player in a fast moving environment.
- Proficient in computer literacy and switchboard operations.
- The ability to multi-task would be a very beneficial asset to have for this highly energized position.
General duties revolve around accounting book keeping with attention to accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and conveyance of real estate transactions. A full job description is available upon request.
Forward resumes to: