For those of you that don't know, Century 21 Advantage has a history and roots in Red Deer real estate that date back 100 years. Long before there was a Century 21 franchise brand, but still a locally owned, operated and focused company.
Our history highlights:
- The Company was founded late in the year 1910 by local businessman, W.J. Botterill.
- 1911 the company grew to three and was called Latimer, Botterill and Hill.
- 1946 Mr. Frank McKee joined the office and later in partnership with Mel Cunningham in the mid-fifties when W.J. passed away.
- The Company then became known as Botterill, McKee, Cunningham Ltd.
- 1962 Charly Anderson purchased the shares of Mel Cunningham. The Company name was changed to Botterill McKee Anderson Ltd.
- 1976, the Company joined CENTURY 21 and changed the nake to Century 21 Botterill McKee Anderson
- The 1980's saw the name change to Century 21 Advantage Realty
- In the 90's the office merged with Lesand Realty and the name changed to Century 21 Lesand Advantage Realty Corp.
- Around 2004 the office shortened the name to our present name "Century 21 Advantage"
Through all the changes, growth, mergers, adversity, and different owners our focus hasn't been "lets be the number one selling office" or "lets be the office with the highest market share". No, our focus has been on serving our clients.
Our clients are people buying and selling real estate. By focusing on delivering excellent service, knowledge and professionalism we've achieved recognition as a top producing real estate office. We're proud of being an office with the #1 market share for listings and listings SOLD in Red Deer. We're not the biggest office, we don't have the most agents or the most locations. We just like to help people with real estate and do that well.
What we're most proud of us that we've been chosen by so many people to help them buy and sell real estate.
If you're interested in who sells more listings in Red Deer and who the top 10 offices are for selling Red Deer MLS® residential real estate. Below was taken from the Central Alberta REALTORS® Association MLS® data for 2012.