I'm a bit late posting this information. We're still training and setting plans, goals and having a great 2013. We're open to having more agents join us for our training and you don't have to switch brokerages if your happy where you're at. However, a lot of our training is geared towards Century 21 systems and tools, and revolve around our weekly office meetings.
Our goal, help our associates sell more houses. One way give our associates the help they need with the tools and resources they have and want to use.
Century 21 Advantage February & March Meeting & Training Schedule:
Tuesday February 5th 9:00 am
- January Market Update, Online Office Web Update, Digital Conversions, and Team Challenge Update – Win the 1st quarter, win the year
Tuesday February 12th 9:00 am
- Foreclosure tips. Terms that get crossed out and the impact on your buyer/seller.
- Guest Speaker James Cawesy, lawyer at Altalaw (Duhamel Manning)
- Preparing for competing offers in a competitive market
Friday February 15th 1:00 pm
- Online Office Web Builder Training workshop.
- Maximize your Gold Score, maximize your web potential
- Meeting held at CARA board office, reserve seating only preregistration required.
Tuesday February 19th 9:00 am
- Guest Speaker Dr. Norman Hoffman, Brain Power workshop
- Learn how to enhance brain function and stress coping
Friday February 22nd 1:00 pm
- CARA annual general meeting and social
- Holiday Inn on 67th, preregistration required thru Realtorlink
Tuesday February 26th
- Guest speaker Janice Resch (Patrick away for AREA strategic planning)
Friday March 1st 1:00 pm
- iPad for real estate
- Increase your comfort level signing docs on your iPad and using other Apps
Sunday March 3rd
Bowl for kids at Heritage Lanes
Tuesday March 5th 12, and 19th are Team Challenge meetings.
- Meetings led by different team each week
Friday March 8th 1:30 pm
- Century 21 Canada’s Kick Off and Awards for Alberta in Red Deer
- Chris Leader! President & Master Trainer of Leader's Edge Training,
Tuesday March 26th
- RECA Designated agency meeting.
- Guest speaker Doug Dixon from RECA explaining designated agency.
***dates subject to change, and additions or deletions as needed***