Century 21 Advantage and Red Deer Real Estate
Century 21 Advantage is a full-service real estate office. We specialize in serving Red Deer and surrounding area. Our associates live in the communities we serve and know the cities you call home such as Ponoka, Lacombe, Sylvan Lake, Blackfalds, Penhold, Innisfail and Red Deer. We can help make your move to your new home comfortable and easy.
The Red Deer real estate market is a dynamic unique market, with seasonal and annual trends. Since late 1910 our brokerage has been a fixture in Red Deer real estate.
- The Company was founded late in the year 1910 by local businessman, W.J. Botterill.
- By early 1911 the company grew to three and was called Latimer, Botterill and Hill.
- In 1946 Mr. Frank McKee joined the office and later in partnership with Mel Cunningham in the mid-fifties when W.J. passed away.
- The Company then became known as Botterill, McKee, Cunningham Ltd.
- In 1962 Charly Anderson purchased the shares of Mel Cunningham. The Company name was changed to Botterill McKee Anderson Ltd.
- In 1976, the Company joined a young, growing franchise organization that has proven to be a Real Estate phenomenon, CENTURY 21.
The name has changed over the years but our commitment to service and community involvement remains.
Century 21 Advantage is proud to serve Central Alberta. Contact one of our associates today.
- Office Fax855-301-9727