For Sale By Owner in Calgary: Why you need a Real Estate Agent!
It’s no surprise to us Albertans that our economy has been incredibly volatile over the last two years. This has led to cost-cutting on all fronts including trading expensive memberships and travel plans for a summer at home reconnecting at local events.
While cost-cutting is great during economic uncertainty, this is not the case when you decide to sell the most expensive asset in your name-- your home!
Here are my TOP 5 reasons why every Calgarian home seller needs a realtor!
- Yes, google is fantastic. But google does not have access to the competitive stats you need about how your competing listings are doing! As your realtor, I have the most recent information on listings in and around your neighbourhood.
- Yes, Facebook and Kijiji are also fantastic. But let’s face it- you aren’t selling a bike or an old piece of stereo equipment! As your realtor, I have access to buyers who are truly serious about making your current home their future one!
- Without a realtor you risk under or over-valuing your home. This can cost you thousands in the long-run or leave you with a stale home listing as a consequence. As your experienced realtor and former CA, I can provide a correct home valuation that will prevent you from breaking the bank!
- Just as lawyers represent their clients in court, every home seller needs an agent to represent them during the entire home sale transaction. As your realtor, I act as your confidante and negotiator to represent and protect your best interests!
- Lastly- no one likes paperwork. It’s hard enough to sell your own home let alone learning how to navigate through documents that you may not be familiar with. As your realtor, I alleviate the stress of paperwork and speed up the process of closing the deal.
If your looking to get the most money out of your home, with the least amount of stress along the process, give me a call and lets sit down to figure out how my experience can help you get results!