Personal Real Estate Corporation
CENTURY 21 Lakeside Realty Ltd.
- 250-955-0307 ext 202
- 3871 Squilax-Anglemont Hwy
Scotch Creek, BC V0E 1M5
North Shuswap Real Estate - Al Christopherson Personal Real Estate Corporation
Looking for that perfect Recreational Property? Or maybe you are hoping for a complete Lifestyle change. The sunny Shuswap could be your perfect destination.
I concentrate my efforts in the Shuswap Lake Real Estate market and take pride in my knowledge of the community.
I invite you to browse through my web site www.northshuswap.com where you will find plenty of information about the North Shuswap. Including:
- Information about myself and my team
- Area Information such as Maps; Demographics; Government and Road & Weather conditions
- Important information for Buyers - domestic & foreign
- My current Listings (always up-to-date)
- Links to local trades and services
- Convenient ways to Contact me with any inquiries
Where in the world is Shuswap Lake?
To view more maps of the North Shuswap visit the "Maps" page of my web site.
Al takes a leadership role in his Personal Real Estate Corporation; in his Company, Lakeside Realty Ltd.; and in his community. He is not one to shy away from any challenge and can be counted on to spearhead almost any project. He takes pride in providing his customers with as much information as they require to reach an informed decision on either a purchase or sale.
Al was licensed in March 1995 and since then Al has continued his education in an honest effort to be as good at his chosen career as possible. From November of 1996 to February 1997, Al participated in and completed the Floyd Wickman Sweat Hogs program, the most intense and highly regarded Real Estate course in North America. Less than one-tenth of one percent of Realtors in North America are Sweat Hogs Graduates. As usual, Al went in with a positive attitude and was presented with a number of awards including, Top Team, Top Team Leader, Tops in Listings, Top Overall Producer and OnTrack Award for consistent performance. Al continues to take courses realated to Real Estate.
Since entering the profession Al has been bestowed numerous awards for his productivity and service to clients. From late 1996 through to the present Al has received several Outanding Achievement Awards of Excellence and is a multiple award winner of the Silver Club, the Masters Club and has received the Centurion Award multiple times since 2000 and was inducted into the Canada Masters Hall of Fame in 2005.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2016 - Long Term Service Award
- 2016 - Masters Emerald
- 2015 - Masters Silver
- 2014 - Masters Diamond
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2012 - Masters Silver
- 2011 - Masters Silver
- 2009 - Masters Silver
- 2008 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2004 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2002 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2001 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - Masters Emerald
- 1999 - Masters Ruby
- 1998 - Masters Club
- 1997 - Masters Silver Club
- 1996 - Masters Silver Club
Al and wife Linda, have always been community minded with many hours volunteered to various groups.
- North Shuswap Lions Club
- North Shuswap Community Association
- Shuswap Bluegrass Festival Society
- North Shuswap Health Care Society
- North Shuswap First Responders
For their efforts Al & Linda have been awarded the North Shuswap Citizens of The Year in 1990, 1999 and 2000 as well as Ambassador's Of The Shuswap in 1993.
Al and his wife Linda, moved to Magna Bay from Kamloops in 1982 and were successful in the construction business right from the start. They came to the point where they knew that their potential was unrealized and that their real careers were out there waiting for them.
Linda was the first to go back to school and is now a registered nurse at the Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops. When it was Al's turn for further education, Real Estate was his goal.
Al's interests include Classic Cars and he is the proud owner of a 1949 Ford Coupe.
Al and Linda still both enjoy dabbling in construction and enjoy time in their woodworking shop.