The Mondrian Towers
The Mondrian Towers are located in Yaletown Neighborhood with an easy access to Cambie, Granville, and Burrard bridges - this makes the location unique due to the most of the traffic avoidance in Downtown Vancouver.
Yaletown offers the variety of grocery stores (Urban Fare, Nesters Market, Market Choice etc.), restaurants (Japanese, French, Italian, Greek, Thai and many more), nearest public transit (Yaletown Roundhouse Station- Canada Line and buses).
Moreover, it takes only 5 minutes to get to the Yaletown Seawall, David Lam Park (tennis courts, basketball field etc.), Vancouver Aquabuses (takes you to False Creek, English Bay & Granville Island in 10 minutes).
About the complex:
- Two towers and townhouses built in 2002 by Bosa (344 units in strata);
- Pets Allowed w/ some restrictions, Rentals Allowed;
- Bike Room, Exercise Center, Guest Suites (1 in each tower), In-Suite Laundry, Sauna/Steam Room, Swirlpool/Hot Tub;
- Electricity, natural gas; in-suite laundry and gas fireplace are in each condo;
- Garage (underground) assigned parking & guest parking.
© (Photo were taken from Google)
CENTURY 21 In Town Realty